If you’re here, you probably either want to support Renaissance Humans and the efforts Andrew Perlot (Me! I’m randomly talking in the third person in this paragraph.) makes to improve human health, mental well being, and fitness on this planet, or you’re just bored at work and decided to click all the pretty buttons.
For those of you who want to support this site and my other work, thanks so much. I can only do what I do because my readers, video watchers, and podcast listeners have generously supported me in various ways since I started my efforts in 2008.
Almost all the content at Renaissance Humans is free, and that’s not going to change. There are no ads on this site because they really detract from the reader experience, and often contain unhealthy messages.
If you leave this page – or decide supporting a site promising to produce free content even if you don’t donate to be ridiculous – that’s totally cool. I still like you, and I hope you keep coming back. If you’d like to help me pay my bills, keep producing life-changing content, and expand the medium, variety, and frequency of my offerings, there are several great options, only two of which involve you spending any cash.
1) Make a small monthly pledge through Patreon. Patreon is a service made for this exact situation. You can click the button below to see my page and an explanation of what your contribution will help build (HINT: New Podcast!).
2) If you don’t like the idea of giving monthly donations or signing up for patreon, you can make a one-time donation through credit cards, debit cards, or PayPal by clicking the button below.
3) Subscribe to the Renaissance Humans newsletter. The best way grow this website is to grow my email list, which allows me to keep in touch with you guys. Plus, it’s way easier than remembering to come back to this site again and again, even though you don’t know when new articles, videos, and podcasts will go up.
I know everyone’s email inbox is already overloaded, but I will treat your address with extreme respect, and 90% of the time I only send one or two emails per week. I ramp things up slightly when exciting stuff is going on. I never share your email address with anyone. You’ll also get some awesome free stuff. You can subscribe here.
4) Spread the love. If you’re inspired by the work I do or find it informative and helpful, then please share it with your friends and family. There are several ways to do this. First, email or message the content to your friends and tell them why it’s interesting. Second, hit the like button on my youtube videos. Third, share whatever content you’re inspired by on the social media platform of your choice. Facebook, twitter, or whatever all works. There are buttons near the articles to help with this.
5) If you’ve got a professional level of web design or graphic editing experience and feel like helping out, I could use your assistance making this website more spiffy. Specifically, I need people experienced with editing child WordPress themes in a way that doesn’t mess things up.
Thanks for reading this far, thanks for supporting me, and thanks for being interested in progressively improving your life.